March 7, 2009

I. Love. Blogging.

Well, well, well. Is it ever justifiable to say something for the mere purpose of saying it? Does the act of speaking have intrinsic value, or is it only useful to speak when it upholds something greater?

My debate brain aside, (though in Hayley's words: "There is more to debate than life!") the purpose of this post is to note that today is my blogoversary! That's right, it was exactly one year ago when I wrote the first post here. I think I have changed more than this blog has, but that's just peachy with me.

Writing a blog post about my blog seems a little...circular? Counterintuitive? I'm not sure of the right word. It's like giving a speech about giving a speech. Anyway, suffice it to say that I really appreciate having the privilege of the platform this blog has given me. I am glad that I can explain and ask, and you are willing to listen. Thank you.

2 comments:

Michael said...

"blogoversary"

*chuckles* yay! one year...fun I guess :P

Hayley said...

Eheheh, peachy. :D