April 21, 2009

Senior speech

I don't know. If I was on that stage, I would want to say nothing. I don't know if I used to be super shy or extremely arrogant. Sure, I asked questions, sure I stumbled over my words when I spoke, but whatever.

What do I know now? Arg, all I know is that I know nothing. I'm full of questions, but more than that, just blown away by the love I experience here. They love me for who I am, they let me be myself, they aren't afraid of my clumsiness.

I am going to miss them. Thankfully, I don't have to say goodbye today. I don't have to understand my NCFCA experience. I feel bad saying this, but I am so thankful that I'm not graduating right now. wow.

(Written at the Reg10nals banquet, posted as per Lilly's suggestion.)

2 comments:

QueenOfLillyFlowers said...

clapping....

Your Friend Andrew said...

That was more real than my senior speech. Bravo. Agree with you very much on the love thing. I'm going to miss them sooner... :(