August 19, 2009

I want to be the sky

The sky, it seems, is the most beautiful thing in the world. Though, since it is the sky after all, it's not as physical or tangible as the world, it's made of different matter. It is not of the world. The sky simply stays in what we call the world, visible to all who care to look.

I want to be the sky, in but not of the world.

From the sky comes rain, rain that forgives and washes, the grace of rain. Through the sky, light shines, illuminating true reality. The sky is where where we see the glory of the stars. The sky is where we go to when we want a glimpse of the dwelling-place of God.

I want to be the sky, where God can be seen.

1 comments:

Lis said...

Really, I don't think I could agree more. But for some reason I want to talk about it anyway... ;) [writing email]