October 23, 2009

The pieces are starting to fit together.

I finally figured out what my NaNoWriMo novel is going to be about!
I already had a semblance of a plot, and a great deal of ideas, but talking it out with Colleen helped me realize that it didn't hold together.
Today I decided the book is going to be about metaphysics. And existentialism. And about how everything is real.
I'm excited.

(I hope that every post I make about NaNoWriMo will boost my potential humiliation if I don't finish it in time, and thus inspire me to keep writing it even when I'm not excited.)

3 comments:

Hayley said...

Yes. ;P

Also, I'M SO EXCITED. To follow your NaNo journey. Yeah. :D

Michael said...

Yes, it will. You cannot fail now :)

Echoes in Ink said...

Cool! Let me know how NaNo is. I've always thought that was a neat idea.

Anyway, I don't know if you do blog awards, but someone gave me one, so I thought I'd pass that along. Since you're one of the most awesome bloggers I know, I gave one to you :)

sparksofillumination,
Catey