November 24, 2009

playing with words

Sometimes I think that my nickname should be Becca-becca, because my name is Rebecca, or Becca again.

I also wonder if "revelation" has anything to do with reveling in wisdom.

I am feeling so joyful today, thinking about how we are the fullness of Him who fills all in all. That as the body of Christ, we express his nature.

It brought to mind a quote from Lilith I wrote down a few days ago, "God created me - not out of Nothing, as say the unwise, but out of His own endless glory." So, everything that I do should be a re-presentation of his glory. Yet another reason why the purpose of life is to glorify God. :)

2 comments:

Michael said...

First: well aren't you clever :P

"I am feeling so joyful today, thinking about how we are the fullness of Him who fills all in all." I like those days.

Echoes in Ink said...

It is good to play.

Love always,
Catey