January 15, 2010

I'm up late anyway, might as well stay up later

This is really, really late for me.
I could go to bed.
I could thank people who've helped me finish all the Phases of YSG. Yeah... I should do that.

I guess I want to commemorate the amazing fact that I "have time" to blog. Hah!

I'm tired, though I don't want to be. Being tired reminds me of how much more tired I'll be when I have to wake up at 6 tomorrow (we're leaving for MASTERS). Sorry I haven't been available to talk to you at all these past few days.

It's such a cool feeling to have every blessed thing erased from my white-board list. Well, technically I have like two more things left to pack, my toothbrush and a book to read (which I didn't want to get because it would mean scavenging around while everyone else is asleep). That book is Reading Like A Writer which I read last year when I was doing AP English Comp, but I think it would be good to read again since I actually consider myself a writer now. I guess much has changed in a year. But I don't have the brainpower to analyze that subject.

I asked my dad to borrow two new books from the library for me (my dad really is the reason I never go to my own library): A Million Miles In A Thousand Years by Donald Miller, and The Sacredness of Questioning Everything by David Dark. I don't why I'm telling you this except to procrastinate from writing those letters. Hum.

Goodnight.

3 comments:

Kaitlyn said...

24 hours and 30 minutes, ftr.

:grins:

Hayley said...

I love Reading Like a Writer. More than How to Read Literature Like a Professor. Which is a BIG DEAL.

"I'm up late anyway, might as well stay up later" That is totally my philosophy for life. Which I think is why I'm always so tired.

Ah, and congratulations on completion. What a wonderful feeling. :D

Micah E. said...

You are awesome. Yeah.