March 25, 2010

"Thou answerest them only with spring"

I've been anticipating spring for so long - every chilly, windy day brimming me, warming me in hope of spring. I feel as if it's finally arrived. Today I've been resting my head on the earth's shoulder, demurely watching, listening, breathing along with it. The world caresses me today, and it is sweet and deep. I am ready to answer, eyes all a-twinkle, whenever it speaks to me. Oh world, let me take your hand and let us love, love, away and away.

4 comments:

Echoes in Ink said...

Let us go then, you and I, where the evening is spread out against the sky...

I am ready for spring.

Michael said...

*sighs deeply* I love spring!

Kaitlyn said...

:sigh:

In Florida, we lack the distinct changing of the seasons. It is all one blur...

However, I'm in a place now where I can see daffodils and feel the difference of spring. :)

Resurrection in the little things is nice.

mkr mouse said...

First off, I love that you quoted e.e. cummings. :) Secondly, I think your blog is gorgeous. Yes. :)