February 21, 2011

"mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved"

It is hard when communicating with my friends and crafting my novel seem to be the things I want for myself,
while writing a paper due this week and doing my school readings and studying for tests are what I feel I ought to do.

I am willing to lose everything;
- or pray to become willing -
but I must believe that God is the one who has made me desire expression and connection so much.

Now you did not receive the spirit of slavery to fall back into fear, but you have received the Spirit of adoption as sons, by whom we cry, 'Abba, Father!'


Fear warns that God withholds what I need most
so I must fight for myself.

Faith assures me that He loves me.
All I have is Yours.


Artwork: made in MS Paint with a pen tablet.

2 comments:

Michael said...

*nods* I understand.

I did not know paint could do that (I suppose it'll do whatever someone can make it do). I really like that "drawing", it's incredibly expressive.

(desirous of everything at the same time, the one's who never yawn or say a commonplace thing!)

Art said...

I am very glad you understand.